We think living here should be a statement. Be proud of where you live. Be proud of what you’ve done to get here. The look on your friends’ faces when you show them your new spot should be reward enough, but let’s dive into the details of what makes INTRO unlike any place to live that Cleveland’s ever seen.
Rooftop Pool & Hot Tub
With a zero edge, and inspired by the design team at Soho House, the checkerboard pool deck and eighty-foot-long striped daybed will keep you soaking up sun at every chance. Almost forgot to mention the 20-person hot tub. Eh, just details.
Located in the heart of Ohio City, one of Cleveland's most exciting and vibrant neighborhoods, INTRO offers Residents walkability to some of the best shops, restaurants, and access to transit in the area.
Mass Timber Design
Mass timber features state-of-the-art engineering, groundbreaking sustainability performance, and a completely elevated design aesthetic.
Latch Keyless Entry
We've partnered with the coolest brand, because they've created the best product. No keys. No fobs. Just easy access and top-notch security. Never fumble for your keys again.
Soul Cycle studio. Treadmills. Rowers. Cable machines. Free Weights. Barbells. Dumbells. Yoga. Boxing. Kettlebells. Step Up Boxes. And More. You won't find a gym like this without a membership anywhere else.
Rooftop Grilling Stations
Three covered grilling stations so you can have that cookout rain-or-shine. We’ve got ice makers, refrigeration, sinks and counterspace to prep the meal that will impress your friends. There’s also plenty of room to spread out and eat.
A 600 SF fully furnished one-bedroom or a 1,700 SF fully furnished two-bedroom Penthouse, reservable for friends and family with all the same features as your apartment.
Dog Park & Dog Wash
Right outside the front door, you can bring your four-legged roommate out for some fenced-in exercise and a bathroom break. We’ll have drinking fountain for the pups and a waste station in case you forget your bags.
24/7 Building Concierge
Someone's always here to welcome you home, accept your packages, greet your friends and be there when you need something. It's nice to know you've arrived.
When you’re having too many people over to host in your unit, test your culinary talents here on a first-come first-served basis. You can also reserve this room for larger private events on an hourly basis by contacting our team.
As if the neighborhood wasn't already full of great stuff, we're adding a coffee shop with healthy breakfast options, two upscale eateries with ambiances like no other, and other neighborhood retail to make living at INTRO more convenient.
This intimate, outdoor fire pit lounge on Level Two offers unparalleled views down on our public 1-acre park while also providing the privacy you desire for a small gathering with friends.
Bike Storage & Repair Room
You can ride a bike to work, or you can take advantage of the hundreds (yep) of miles of trails immediately accessible to INTRO. And when your cycle needs a tune-up, we've got the stuff.
Additional Building Features
- Automated Package Management
- Dry Cleaning Lockers
- Assigned Parking
- Storage Lockers
- Sky Hammocks
- Fire Lounges
- Plaza with 1 Acre of Greenspace
We believe INTRO will offer the most thoughtfully unique units in the Cleveland market. Contemporary finishes, high end appliances, with windows that span floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall. With exposed timber in every apartment, you're going to love showing off your home.
- 10'8" exposed European Mass Timber ceilings standard in living areas and bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling low-emissivity windows with outstanding sound quality throughout
- Multiple operable windows with screens in every unit
- Latch™ door hardware, with security cameras and app-controls
- Ecobee™ smart thermostats
- Soft-closing cabinets and drawers by Quest™, with premium Gola hardware
- Soft white under-cabinet lighting
- 3cm Quartz countertops
- Designer roller shades with 5% openness in living areas, and 1% openness in bedrooms
- Fully custom closets in every bedroom
- Matte black Pfister™ plumbing fixtures
- Industrial style kitchen island pendants
- Natural stone-look large format backsplash and floor to ceiling shower tile
- Backlit vanity mirrors in all bathrooms
- Double vanities in larger one bed units and most two bedroom units
- Walk-in showers with frameless glass doors standard in all units (tubs in select secondary bathrooms)
- High performance wide-plank vinyl floors throughout
- In-floor power every 12' along perimeter for lamps and plug-in devices
- USB ports in bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen islands
- Built-in benches and kitchen tables in select floorplans*
- High End GE Appliances
- Designer SMEG Brand Refrigerators in Select Apartments